Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,372 (1,128,486 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)