Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,419 (3,106,057 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)