Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,453 (2,003,644 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)