Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,467 (2,279,835 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (15 minutes ago)