Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 11% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,006 (1,315,850 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)