Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,363 (1,526,523 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)