Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,549 (C$5,382) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (44 minutes ago)