Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,593 (C$5,000) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)