Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,986 (C$3,040) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)