Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,607 (﷼ 61,284,885) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)