Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,822 (kr21,004) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)