Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13444 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,468 (kr33,237) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (28 minutes ago)