Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13433 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,100 (kr30,519) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)