Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,667 ($2,047) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)