Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,755 ($2,979) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)