Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,130 (4,693 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)