Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,028 (4,739 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (37 minutes ago)