Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 135% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,945 (CHF 5,619) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)