Cost of living in Zurich, Switzerland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.869 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zurich (Switzerland) is 133% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,131 (CHF 5,907) in Zurich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)