Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35571 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,700 (7,590 Lari) in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (39 minutes ago)