Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,962 (1,511,059 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)