Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 EUR / MWK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,360 (1,180,570 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Joinville costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)