Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,795 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)