Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,475 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)