Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24055 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,370 (5,694 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)