Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22915 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,117 (9,237 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)