Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12712 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,366 (元10,746) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)