Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12766 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,609 (元12,600) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)