Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12925 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,316 (元17,920) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)