Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00297 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,055 (1,030,122 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)