Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03433 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €625 (18,194₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)