Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03261 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,372 (42,084₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)