Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01562 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,882 (Php120,460) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)