Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01905 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,321 (Php174,355) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)