Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13332 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,142 (23,571 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)