Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13226 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 5% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,910 (14,438 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)