Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13510 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,088 (22,856 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)