Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13469 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,059 (15,289 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (40 minutes ago)