Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Youngstown, Ohio (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,276 ($2,685) in Youngstown, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)