Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00764 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,542 (¥332,624) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)