Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,621 (¥433,521) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)