Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,261 (¥302,456) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (39 minutes ago)