Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,185 (¥283,451) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)