Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,987 (¥383,194) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (44 minutes ago)