Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,973 (¥601,807) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)