Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €974 (Rp 15,863,803) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (42 minutes ago)