Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01446 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,256 (руб 86,842) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)