Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01478 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,247 (руб 84,343) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)