Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,259 (руб 139,428) in Yekaterinburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)