Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,663 (2,402,338 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)