Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,462 (2,269,400 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)