Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,335 (1,531,921 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)