Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13296 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 17% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,485 (元18,693) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)