Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,649 (5,099,211 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (38 minutes ago)