Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,335 (5,053,413 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)