Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,965 (5,850,220 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (40 minutes ago)