Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,886 (3,046,182 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (43 minutes ago)