Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 4% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,193 (3,480,145 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (29 minutes ago)