Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 113% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,265 (6,853 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)