Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,352 (元10,351) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (44 minutes ago)