Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,032 (元15,173) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)