Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12785 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,820 (元14,236) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)