Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12480 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,220 (17,785元) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)