Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12843 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,926 (元14,995) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (37 minutes ago)