Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12721 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,825 (元14,348) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)