Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12925 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,850 (元22,047) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 2 hours ago)