Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13539 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,667 (元27,086) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)