Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12967 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 12% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,373 (元26,012) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)