Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12944 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,290 (元9,968) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)