Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13563 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,248 (元16,575) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)