Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22280 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,132 (9,571 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)