Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23165 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,308 (9,965 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)