Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,987 in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (44 minutes ago)