Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23945 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,065 (12,798 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)