Cost of living comparison between Włocławek, Poland and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23070 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,994 (12,976 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)