Cost of living in Witbank, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07312 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Witbank (South Africa) is 10% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,288 (R 44,968) in Witbank to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)