Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,127 (C$5,976) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)