Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,229 (C$3,590) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)