Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07454 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,163 (42,430 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (44 minutes ago)