Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06835 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,881 (42,152 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)