Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06353 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,545 (24,310 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)