Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06778 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,976 (29,156 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (44 minutes ago)