Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 81% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,444 (ƒ 10,234) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $134 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)