Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.525 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 65% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,372 (ƒ 10,237) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)