Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47508 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 59% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,022 (ƒ 6,361) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)