Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 75% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,478 (ƒ 10,700) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Medellín costs COL$215,000 (43 minutes ago)