Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.515 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 52% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,927 (ƒ 9,574) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 2 hours ago)