Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,458 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)