Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,326 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)