Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,032 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)