Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,516 (NZ$6,736) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (32 minutes ago)