Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,915 (NZ$4,931) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)