Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,098 (NZ$5,278) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €21,095 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Novorossiysk costs руб 30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)