Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,812 (NZ$7,121) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)