Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,777 (NZ$4,688) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)