Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 862 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,168 (NZ$5,397) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)