Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,510 (NZ$8,063) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)