Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,515 (NZ$8,284) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)