Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,293 (NZ$5,680) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)