Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 836 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,166 (NZ$5,402) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (27 minutes ago)