Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07291 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,595 (R 35,594) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)