Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12843 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,298 (元17,893) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)