Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,316 (元24,803) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (31 minutes ago)